Tuesday, December 15, 2015

After every reading


After every reading,  I give you a post card with the cards you drew written down.  I photograph that postcard and if you come and see me again we can see if there is a change or a shift in the cards.  If you come regularly,  we start to see patterns in the cards.   


I have descriptions of every card we discussed in my blog.  If you want to know more about a specific card, just enter it in the upper left hand corner (near the B, blog symbol) and it will come up.


I also encourage people to go on google images or pintrest to find images of certain cards that speak to them,  so if you are riding the Queen of Cups energy, you can find a version that speaks to you and keep it on your phone,  or by your computer,  to let the energy infuse your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment