Thursday, November 26, 2015

Gratitude


I love Thanksgiving, or at least what the holiday has evolved into for me.  A day to share food with friends and family,  to be consciously grateful.  What better day could you have?  A day that you don't have to be anxious about buying or receiving presents.  I really don't like how sales are encroaching on Thanksgiving,  but I'm lucky - there is nothing I so need that I have to rush up from the table to stand in a draughty line and wait for it.  I would much rather be eating pie!  So I'm grateful for that too.  


My blessing for everyone is as it always is - may we have love and laughter in our homes, may we give the kindness we would like to receive,  may we count our blessings...

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, however you celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment