Monday, October 6, 2014

Phone Readings



I frequently get people calling from all over the place, asking me if I can phone readings.  I’m really sorry, and I have tried in the past, but I don’t get anything from the cards if you haven’t shuffled them. 

I read the cards, and I need you to move them around, so that your energy infuses them. Otherwise, it’s all just mud for me.  I really trust the cards and if they and I ever disagree, I give their voice far more weight – I’m just a person, but the cards – I’ve seen them be accurate far too many times to doubt them!


So if you would like a reading with me, we have to meet face to face, so you can shuffle the cards.

One thing I have tried successfully for clients who have moved away is skype readings.  If they want to continue reading with me, I get them to buy their own deck, and then we do a skype reading, with me looking at the cards that they have dealt.  That can work very well too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment